get now

booking open

728*90

ABOUT STORIES

Pages

Whatsapp Status Love



Whatsapp Status Love


❤ Whatsapp Status Love ❤
People say that you are still angry with me,
your eyes have said something to me.



Did not look into the heart of the eyes through the eyes, you did not see the house of your memories in my chest, the
love of your love has made me mad, I have not seen anything except the road of
your streets.
Your heart is the story oz



life , mine, you are an important part of my life, mine,
my love 💖 you are not just of words,
your relationship is from soul to soul.

Give your love
so that no one can leave you with a fragrance, you cannot be separated so much, please settle in
my heart ♥ 9,
do not see anyone else make me so helpless.

Your lovely sight 👀 If it is not here, the
drunk does not like it so much,
we are conscious of coming to you,
then after that we do not have any news.

💖 Whatsapp Status Love 💖

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment