True Love Status Shayari - Namaska ​​Welcome to this post. Here we have inserted many Love Status, Romantic Status and True Love Status in Hindi. Friends, not everyone gets true love but the person who understands true love changes his world. But in this era of social media, true love does not hide from anyone and the main reason is the love status put on Facebook and Whatsapp. You will find some similar status made on True Love here. Put the best status on Facebook or Whatsapp. If you like all the statuses, then share them and if you want a particular status, then tell us in the comment below.

True Love Status Shayari in Hindi

True Love Status Shayari in Hindi 2020
True Love Couple

Latest True Love Status or Shayari in Hindi 2020



 Once that #stopped # _hand yours,
Neither myself will separate and will not let it happen !! 

 Listen to my # chest, # # of my heart
This every moment just takes your name! 

 You ask for #someone is for you
But don't know # ask because you are my #bear !! 

 You, me and a # _Love
Hi .. my # heart's # # neck # armaan !! 

 I want to lose # in your slaves,
But you apply # oil so much .. I slips # !! 

True Love Status


 Who, after seeing your # _success # # himself
And silence you with # love .. never lose it # !! 

 Ufff .. That soft #_Labon's #slowly ..
#Just do it, no one will see !! 

 #_Online is all but #Message does the same,
Which in the #_Life we ​​have # importance !! 

 You are my # crazy love, you are a #love of this heart. 

True Love Romantic Status

 After you
The name of that #relationship will be #Majority! 

 You know # I really get #when when,
#_Smile comes to you because of me on your #_Face !! 

 Love should be # first or # _ second, just # to be true !! 

 # Addiction is yours, # intoxication will be common
Every #length will be my # # love of my # _ love only !! 

 There is a # _ heart in my # chest, that # heart #beats you are !! 

Latest Best Loving Love Status

 # _The anger comes soon # No of you,
# _Najane how much # love has fallen from you !! 

True Love Status or Shayari in Hindi
True Love Status


 You are so close to # heart,
Even after getting away from you, the _daughters # don't realize !! 

 #_You stole the heart,
#Nazhar Nahin Churaan # _Sanam !! 

 Even if I persecute all my life,
Do not ever leave the ends 

 # Look at it once _ ..
We will give #Janne but #Don't cheat !! 

True Love Status in Hindi


 # Little Pagli, little #sadan, but #soever it is #Mary is my life !! 

 #Khuda ki kasam ki tere # kiss except kiss
No more cures, my # sadness is gone !! 

 The # not found is the # _kwab, the one that is found is # great !! 

 I have learned one thing in your love
Without you, this #sarai_duniya is faded !! 

 I have a lot of _Option, # but _Decision is just you !! 

Pyar Mohabbat Love Status

 #Good _ think your # name with my name,
Like someone # morning _judi ho someone #hasin with evening !! 

 # I don't love you except anyone else
You are just a #beautiful _you who does not go with #heart !! 

 # To give to a woman # most # beautiful _tofafa is respect !! 

 In my heart my # breaths get # _pana,
My #_Bank Balance_ # in your love 

 This is the night of #Gazab and #Cool_Hawah
We would have slept well if they were in their # arms !! 

 Whose #steps are in my #babies
What to say about her # adaa !! 

Latest True Love Status or Shayari in Hindi 2020