get now

booking open

728*90

ABOUT STORIES

Pages

Top 100 Cute Love Captions for Instagram Couples posted on 2020


Top 100 Cute Love Captions for Instagram Couples
posted on 2020


Show some love to your loved one with our Top 100 love captions for Instagram when you post your next photo. Love is a beautiful feeling in the world that takes such a huge part of our life in every aspect.

We know at times it can be difficult to find the best words for your next post in which we have made it easy by collecting all of these love captions you can use.


 
             100 Love Captions for Instagram 

If I know what love is, it is because of you.
Love took slow steps towards your heart..!!
Marriage is a workshop..where husband works & wife shops..It’s shopping time..!!
Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.
Some people are worth melting for.
Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.
Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.

Every day I spend with you, becomes the best day of my life.
Individually, we are one drop. Together we are an ocean.

You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.

Without you, I’m nothing. With you, I’m something. Together, We’re everything.
The perfect blend!
I still get butterflies even though I’ve seen you a hundred times.
I feel the fragrance of LOVE everywhere when you are near me.
You’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.
I want to be with you until my last page.
One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changes mine.


You take me to another level of happiness.
You are my happiness..!!
Nothing can replace you!
When I fell for you, I fell Hard.
With You, I forget all my problems. With You, Time Stands Still.
Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
I’m much more me when I’m with you.
You are the risk I’ll always take.
My heart is and always will be yours.
Even if I spent the whole day with you. I will miss you the second you leave.
A relationship is perfect when it doesn’t have you and me, but when it has us.
Together we make a family.
I think you’re lacking vitamin mE.
There is a guy who stole my heart and he calls me his wife with love.
Love doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be true.

The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together.
You are like a candle. When you came, you brought light to my life.
My favorite place in all the world is NEXT TO YOU.

 
Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
You are my everything.
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
Falling in love all over again.
You are like a candle. When you came, you brought light to my life.
We go together like COPY & PASTE.
True lovers are never apart. May be in distance but never in heart.


Together we are complete.
I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.
I would give up my happiness just to see you smile.

My love for you keeps increasing every second.
When you are around..nothing else really matters!!
My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.
You’ll be mine and I’ll be yours. Forever.
If loving you is wrong, then I don’t wanna be right.

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
I consider myself as a champion in life as I have you by my side.
There are only two times that I want to be with you..Now and Forever.

Your smile is a key, to my unlock happiness.
My heart is perfect because you are inside.
Every tall boy needs a short girl by his side.
I love you more than i have ever found a way to say to you.
Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you.
Thank god someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me.
One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug someone you love and they hug you back even tighter.

When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.
I like ME a little bit more when I’m with YOU.
Free hot dogs and chili, you always pay for them later


Meanwhile in Russia
99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
Onions make me sad. A lot of people don’t realize that.
She just left, I miss her already
Cute girl walking in front of you. Decrease speed until walking in front of you.
So, you’re on Instagram? You must be an amazing photographer
Give me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt
I used to have superpowers but the psychiatrist took them away.

 
The moment when she says you’re cute
Lives change like the weather. I hope you remember today is never too late to be brand new.
I don’t always study, but when I do, I don’t
Say “Beer Can” with a British accent. I just taught you to say ‘Bacon’ with a Jamaican accent

Girls be like, caught off guard but still cute
I am not trying to give an image of a fairy-tale, perfect, everything else, I am just being myself.
I was both loved and hated for being upfront. But I was just being myself.

I like being myself. Maybe just slimmer, with a few less wrinkles.
I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
Everyone said I could be Anything… So I became Sexy!

I don’t need your approval to be me.
I am who I am, I am what I am, I do what I do and I ain’t never gonna do it any different. I don’t care who likes it and who doesn’t.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
If I were you, I would adore me.

Me? Weird? B*tch Please! I am Limited Edition.
I am not perfect. I make mistakes. But when I say Sorry I mean it!
Your love will keep growing.
A girl needs to be reminded sometimes.


Everybody knows that something’s wrong but nobody knows what’s going on.
Let no one think I gave in.
The sky isn’t always blue. The sun doesn’t always shine. So it’s okay to fall apart sometimes.
Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.
Life and death are balanced on the edge of a razor.

When You Sit Alone …You Sit With Your Past
Sometimes you have to know when to stop hoping.
If you’re going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.
I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day.

There is no point in crying, the tears won’t bring you back to me.
Thank you very much for visiting our site. If you are looking for other captions for a certain topic we have several available on our site or message us in the comments on which one you need.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment