get now

booking open

728*90

ABOUT STORIES

Pages

Status in english for whatsapp

stetus in english for whatsapp


"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute ."

"Life is not about who hurt you and broke you down. It's about who was always there and who made you smile again "

My real smile comes out when i am with you ♥

When your mood is upset for no reason,you're surely missing someone. 

Because of you, I laugh a little louder, cry a lot less, and smile a lot more.

I hate seeing you because you bring back the feelings I tried so hard to forget.

Sometimes losing a close friend hurts worse than a heartbreak.

Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered , eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together.

I don’t treat people badly, I treat them accordingly.

 Beauty is only skin deep.Attitude is down to the bone.

Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.

I'm a very private person. You don’t ask i don’t tell.

It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

Sitting alone and enjoying your own company is better than being surrounded by fake people.

If there is no one to hold your hand put your hands in your pocket and continue your walk.

Dude,you are lucky, you got her. She is YOURS. So step up, treat her right or she wont be yours for long.

Just because I am smiling, doesnt mean my life is perfect.

If you dont build your own dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.

Beauty captures your attention, but personality captures your heart.

Over-thinking will destroy you.

Just because you fail once doesnt mean you are gonna fail at everything.

A Man who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things, but will never leave you.

How he treats you is how he feels about you.
i love you...

Status in english for whatsapp

I Love U Dear With Every Beat Of My Heart.

I want vitamin "U"


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment