get now

booking open

728*90

ABOUT STORIES

Pages

love stetus in English for girlfriend

love stetus in English  for girlfriend






love stetus in English and for girlfriend
by Antoine
50 LOVE SMS
Models of 50 original SMS and not found on the internet to surprise and move your half.
50 SMS templates
Looking to please your sweetheart? Without bothering you or spending money on gifts? The most practical and effective way: pretty little short SMS, but full of love! And for those least inspired by you, we come to the rescue! Here is a nice panel of short love phrases for his girlfriend
Short love phrases for his girlfriend
Examples of short love phrases for his girlfriend:

I've been missing you 24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds my dear… I love you
If I were a planet and you were my moon, I would stop spinning just to be able to admire you!
I try to focus on my job, but I can't think of anything but you, my angel!
My life is perfect, because I share it with you.
I'm waiting for you at home, hurry back, I miss you!
Having you by my side is an honor, may we be together forever!
Love is said to hurt, but I'm willing to take the risk just to be with you, even for a day.
I love so much to wake up by your side every morning!
Words are not enough to describe how wonderful you are my love ... I love you.

Whenever I hug you tightly, I feel like I never want to let you go.
If you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish! It worked for me: I had vowed to meet the woman of my life.
You light up my life! You may not be the sun, but you are just as necessary for my existence.
Even after 6 months / 1 year, when I look at you I feel my heart melt ... I love you so much!
It is said that love gives wings ... I understand better why I find myself permanently in 7th heaven !!!
This article is also available in French: Short love paragraphs for her
I never could have thought that life was so good ... And all of that is thanks to you!
If I had to do it, I would have waited forever just to be with you.
I could try to live without you ... But I would not last a day.
Life is so beautiful. Thanks to you !




love stetus in English for girlfriend
Models of 50 original SMS and not found on the internet to surprise and move your half.
50 SMS templates
You think of your darling, she occupies your thoughts, she misses you but how to tell her? It is sometimes complicated to reveal your feelings, especially when it is by SMS. Here are 15 examples of love text messages to let her know how much you miss her.
Love messages I miss you: Love SMS 1 / I hear your voice, I imagine you there beside me, laughing loudly. I would like to tell you how much I love you, but even this SMS would not be enough. I miss you. Ps: I love you more than you 😉
4 / Every moment spent without you makes me sad because you are not there, you conquered my heart forever and forever.
2 / I'm writing this little message to tell you how much I miss you, I can't wait to see you. Miss you <3 3 / I keep thinking about you, I would like to hug you. I miss you terribly my love, I love you with all my heart.


love stetus in English for girlfriend
5 / You made me crazy, crazy about you. I love you I love you, I love you my little cat.
6 / I look at our photos, I think back to our moments, your look, your smile, you are so beautiful. I miss you my treasure.
7 / I feel a void without you, you are a pillar in my life, I hope to find you soon, I miss you.
9 / You just left, and yet I feel like it's been forever, come back to me quickly, I miss you darling.
8 / Today I realize how much I love you, every day I love you even more. Thanks for giving me so much love <3
12 / I am going to work, but know that you are not leaving my thoughts.
10 / I feel like I'm empty without you, you are the bandage that filled my wounds, I love you forever. <3 11 / You are the love of my life, I miss you terribly! Read also: 10 SMS to tell him that you are missing
love stetus in English for girlfriend
14 / If there was a word to describe me at this moment "lack", I have this lack because I cannot hug you, show you the love that I have for you. "I love you more than chocolate" 😉
15 / Even if you are thousands of kilometers away, the lack that I feel for you makes us stronger, I am waiting for you. I love you

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment