get now

booking open

728*90

ABOUT STORIES

Pages

A SWAG PHRASE ON LOVE ...

A SWAG PHRASE ON LOVE ...

Find here the most beautiful swag phrases on love. Do you want to shout your love to the world but you don't know how to express your feelings? We have grouped here many quotes for lovers.You will surely find the swag phrase that best matches your relationship.Don't you know how to tell him you miss him? Do you live a forbidden love? Are you a romantic at heart? Are you completely in love with your guy? Find all the swag phrases that you can send by sms, email or post on your Facebook!







To love is a verb that conjugates at all times but it is only beautiful in the present, because in the future it makes you dream, and in the past it makes you cry.

Love is like war, it starts face to face and it ends body to body.

Love is like a big book ... if you turn the pages too quickly you will never understand anything ...

Each kiss is a flower whose root is the heart.

For the world I am a person, but for a person I want to be the world

Love doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to be true

There is nothing more beautiful than a heartbroken person who still believes in the beauty of love

The perfect couple is one who talks like best friends, quarrels like husband and wife, plays like children and protects himself like brother and sister.

Love transforms everything. It is like a sun which gives color, warmth and happiness to everything we do.

Maybe I arrived too late to be the first love ... but I intend to be the last

The more we judge, the less we like

what is love? in math: a problem, in history: a war, in chemistry: a reaction, in plastic art: a heart, in me: you.

When you love someone, you always have something to say or write to them until eternity.

Love me or hate me. Both suit me. If you love me, I will stay in your heart. If you hate me, I'll stay in your head.

Love is like the wind, we don't know where it comes from but we can feel it

I didn't choose you, my heart made it

If God separates you from a person you never thought you would lose ... God replaces him with a person you never thought you had.

The most beautiful proof of love is a tear fallen from the eyes of a boy in love

The only person you need in life is the one who shows you that he needs you in his.

A hug is a way of saying "I love you" without saying it

Sincere love never ends. He knows commas but never points.

Being single is not a weakness. It means that you are strong enough to wait for the person you really want

Don't make a girl in love if you don't plan on loving her afterwards

Do not be in love with the most beautiful person in the world. Be in love with the person who makes your world more beautiful

To love is to be selfish together

Love is not to find someone to live with, but to find the person without whom you could not live

The problem with you is that you are both the disease and the medicine.

Don't ask me why I love you, because I should explain to you why I live.

I rediscovered how warm it feels to have feelings ...

My heart is worse than a nightclub ... I do not let anyone in!

Have you ever thought of a person and then realized you were smiling all this time?

The verb "to love" is conjugated only in the present, because in the past it makes you cry and in the future it makes you dream.

I can't control my feelings, but I hate when they control me.

Another month. Another year. Another smile. Another tear. Another winter and another summer. But there can be no other you.

I always wonder what he thinks when he hears my first name

Every girl deserves a man who will fulfill all the promises of her ex

To love is to lose self-control

Love doesn't have to be perfect, it has to be true

Laugh with her like your friend, protect her like your sister, but love her like your wife.

Your choice of partner says a lot about how you see yourself and who you want to be.

To love is to say "I love you" without speaking

When you love someone, you always have something to say to them, to write to them, until the end of time ...

Love is the most dangerous drug. Be careful, as it is very pleasant, addictive and expensive.

It takes faith to believe in love, because you can't see it or touch it. You can feel it, but you can't prove it exists.

I love you the same way ants love a sticky piece of candy.

Love changes everything, sometimes for the better, and sometimes for the worse. You can be sure, however, that there will be a change.

The physical attracts, but the conversations late at night, it makes you fall in love

The most important person in your life is the one that comes first in your mind when you read this sentence

We love each other quickly because I only have one life to devote to you

I can't love everyone, I only have one heart!

I wasted all the time I spent without loving you ...

I don't want a perfect guy. I only want a guy who treats me perfectly

Let's be extraordinary together instead of ordinary by ourselves.

I want to be your favorite "Hello" and your hardest "Goodbye"

A girl just wants to find a guy who

A SWAG PHRASE ON LOVE ...

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment